Green Giant Health Care COLLECTIVE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
When you join Green Giant Healthcare, you will be required to sign the following agreement to join our collective:
I have read and understand the Collective’s bylaws, rules and/or guidelines and consent to joining this Collective. I certify under penalty of perjury of the laws of the State of California and the United States of America that:
1. I have the right to obtain and use cannabis for medical purposes where that medical use has been deemed appropriate and has been recommended and/or approved by a California physician who has determined that my health would benefit from the use of cannabis in the treatment of cancer, anorexia, chronic pain, spasticity, glaucoma, arthritis, migraine, or any other illness for which cannabis provides relief.
2. I am qualified medical cannabis patient who is entitled to the protections of California Health and Safety Code sections 11362.5 and 11362.7 et seq. Intl ______
3. A true and correct copy of my physician’s recommendation and/or approval for the medical use of cannabis is attached hereto. Intl ______
4. As a qualified medical cannabis patient under the Compassionate Use Act, and the Medical Marijuana Program Act, I intend to associate with the members of this Collective in order collectively to cultivate cannabis for medical purposes pursuant to the Medical Marijuana Program Act which includes, in part, California Health & Safety Code section 11362.775 and section 1(b)(3) of the uncodified portion of the Medical Marijuana Program Act, which was enacted by the People of the State of California, in part, in order to promote uniform and consistent application of the Compassionate Use Act among the counties within California, and to enhance access of patients and caregivers to medical cannabis through collective and/or cooperative cultivation projects.
5. As a member of this Collective, I understand and agree that each and every member of this Collective will contribute labor, funds, supplies, services and/or materials towards the cultivation and/or procurement of medical cannabis. Intl ______
6. That the Collective may also provide a means for facilitating and/or coordinating transactions between members, while excluding all non-members from any exchanges, reimbursements, provisions, remunerations or any other transaction that involves medical cannabis.
7. That none of the members of this Collective shall profit from the sale or distribution of medical cannabis.
8. That the Collective shall only acquire cannabis from its constituent members because only cannabis grown by a qualified patients or his or her primary caregiver may lawfully be transported by, or distributed to, other members of the Collective.
9. That the Collective may allocate medical cannabis to other members of the group, and that nothing allows cannabis to be distributed and/or allocated outside the Collective and its members.
10.That the cannabis grown for this Collective shall be: a. Provided free to qualified patients and primary caregivers who are members of this Collective; b. Provided in exchange for services rendered to the Collective; c. Allocated based on fees that are reasonably calculated to cover overhead costs and operating expenses; or d. Any combination of the above.
11. This Collective is formed in accordance with California Health & Safety Code section 11362.775, as well as under any and all California state laws that may provide said Collective and its members relief set forth in said statute.
12. That this Collective collectively cultivates medical cannabis for all members, thus it will possess and/or cultivate enough medical cannabis to meet the aggregate needs of all of its qualified patient members.
13. The information I provided is true and accurate. Intl ________
14. I understand that I am obtaining an undivided interest in the cannabis that is being cultivated by the Collective in an amount reasonably necessary for my current medical needs. Intl ______
15. I did not obtain my recommendation for the use of medical cannabis by fraud or misrepresentation. Intl _________
16. I am not seeking membership for any fraudulent or law enforcement purpose. Intl _________
17. I will abide by the Collective’s bylaws, rules and/or guidelines. Intl ________
18. I agree to that the Collective may use this membership agreement to confirm my membership in the Collective and to defend the Collective’s legal rights in any court of law.
19. I will not distribute medicine received here to any other person that is not a member of the Collective nor use it for non-medical purposes; and I authorize my recommending physician to verify his or her recommendation or approval for the use of medical marijuana to the Collective or to law enforcement.
Print Name ___________________________________________________________________________
Signature ____________________________________________________________ Date____________